Fibromyalgia is a condition affecting 3-5% of the population, most commonly women aged 35 – 55. It is somewhat of a mystery in conventional medicine, with no apparent cause, and is therefore described as a syndrome. Is it on the increase?
One of my clients has this diagnosis, and more are coming into my awareness. So, I decided to do some serious research about the underlying cause, to determine how Forensic Healing would effectively address fibromyalgia, so sufferers can get their life back! find out about Forensic Healing with Helly Beks
In Holistic Healing/Integrative medicine, it is understood that the source of all is spirit. So, when our heart, mind and soul is aligned, it is reflected in the health of our physical body. (Note: Any information given here is from the Metaphysical perspective, and does not replace conventional medical treatment of your symptoms. However, it does indicate the probable cause of fibromyalgia and how it can be addressed at soul level, for positive effects in the DNA, and therefore your mind and body. Always use your own discernment as to the most suitable treatment for you.)
Symptoms of fibromyalgia
- chronic pain
- severe muscle weakness
- poor co-ordination
- body temperature irregularities
- dry eyes
- chronic nose congestion/dripping
- holistic dis-ease that impairs all levels of health
Interestingly, all these symptoms are also typically experienced as a result of chemotherapy. Having experienced them myself, I can only describe it as a severe depletion of life force energy, and all the body systems are severely traumatised. There is a sense of severe immobility and restriction, not just at physical level, but deep, at emotional level and beyond, if we dare to look. So I can relate in some way to the debilitation experienced by fibromyalgia sufferers.
The Underlying Cause
From the Conventional Medical perspective, fibromyalgia and cancer are unrelated, yet from the soul perspective, they are both caused by old soul trauma and disconnection. From the Holistic Health perspective, the spiritual cause of this condition is a deep weariness of the soul. The individual has lived many, many past lives which have been physically, mentally and emotionally demanding. The effects of these negative vibrations are carried through in the DNA, and stored as toxins in the cellular memory of the body.
Toxins in the physical body cells are also a contributing factor in many cases. Mercury fillings, heavy metals, processed foods, chemicals/pesticides and so on. Detoxification of the physical body is important, and is also initiated with a Forensic Healing session.
Common Past Life experiences:
- adventure, exploration, war, physical endurance in extreme conditions
- pushing beyond normal limits, even through pain
- self sacrifice of body and mind, to achieve goals and avoid emotional self
- experienced severe woundings, torture, because of intuitive/healing abilities
These past life experiences can also result in other types of dis-ease, however, my understanding is that fibromyalgia is triggered by unresolved emotional issues relating to family, and can also be carried in the ancestral DNA. Though it is not hereditary, it can ‘cluster’ within families.
Common behaviours of a person with Fibromyalgia
- helpful, responsible people who hurt themselves in their eagerness to please others, particularly family, and are not able to express how they feel
- busy, tense, driven, stressed
- lack proper boundaries
- don’t balance activity with rest
- doormat for others
- less tolerance/patience for others, and holds this inside, causing inner pain. This resistance affects the nervous system, causing sleep disorders and pain
- lack of life force energy
- pain is used to avoid addressing emotional issues (the pain is actually the indicator of unresolved emotional issues)
- the immobilisation of the body also helps the person avoid the natural expression of emotional energy via movement.
- psychological pain is stored in the muscles. Anger, fear, guilt are all stored in the body. There is a deep desire for change but an inner resistance to making it, due to fear, resulting from past life experience.
- back pain indicates something out of reach, and out of sight. These are emotions or issues that we are not ready to face.
- obligated to others, leaving little time for self
- feel loyal to family but there is conflict in the relationships – you feel trapped, hurt or helpless in the situation. You want to walk away but feel obligated to family member.
- you need some emotional nurturing. You nurture the emotions of others, to the exclusion of your own.
A Forensic Healing suggested Healing Pathway
The good news is that Forensic Healing can address the underlying cause and repair your DNA, so you can release your pain and feel free in your mind, body and soul. Each case is different, however, here’s a suggested Forensic Healing pathway to address a case of Fybromyalgia.
Underlying Personality Archetypes (aspect):
- the Wise
- the Downtrodden
- the Helper
- the Martyr
- the Outcast
- the Entrepreneur
- the Controller
Underlying Negative Emotion: – Feeling Restricted
Underlying Negative belief systems:
- lack of prosperity/abundance (is overwork the payoff?)
- females cause me pain (hurt or harmed by other females, mother, siblings)
- fear of emotions
- physical/emotional trauma causing spiritual trauma
- toxins – e.g. mercury fillings
- causing soul trauma and DNA damage in the person’s Celestial Light body, and Emotional body.
Suggested Healing protocols and Activations over 6 session or so:
- Life Force Retrieval
- Elevated Consciousness Advanced Protection
- Clearing of Relationship Conflict
- Removal of Past Life Curses
- Miracle Prayer and Hands-On Healing
- Love and Light Immersion
- Negative Energies Release
- Soul Reconnection Healing
- Power Source Activation
- Chakra Clearing and Alignment
- DNA Repair
The Lesson of Fibromayalgia
Every condition is here to teach us. As we let go of the negative programming of beliefs and the pain associated with them, our emotions feel better, and we experience ease, health and freedom in our body.
Fibromyalgia seems to be about learning to stand in your power when it comes to family. It reminds us to learn not to allow others to continue causing us emotional/psychological hurt, family or not. It teaches us to put our own wellbeing first, and to be kind to ourselves.
Forensic Healing programme
If you would like to turbo boost your healing journey with Forensic Healing, in person sessions are available on Mondays in Richmond, or distance healing via Skype. It would be my pleasure to assist you to reboot your life back to freedom and ease. It’s time to release that restriction and pain!
I welcome your questions and enquiries…. you can email or call me:
email@example.com mobile 0403 018728
Phone: 9429 0290 Naturally U Body & Soul, 138 Coppin Street, Richmond 3121, Melbourne
Skype – email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0403 018728
the Healer’s Healer