Wellness Workshop for EMPATHS
Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:30 pm to 5 pm
in Brunswick East, Melbourne
To register and purchase tickets, click here https://
Are you highly sensitive to the energies of other people? Does it affect your sense of well-being? Those who have this gift of intuitive awareness and open-ness are often referred to EMPATHS.
It is likely that you work in service to others, in an office or perhaps as a nurse, healer, natural therapist, animal carer, care-giver or administrator to others who are ill or elderly, or require assistance. It is also likely that you feel sudden mood swings, sudden onset of pain, or illness which conventional medicine cannot find the source of. It is possible that you have an addictive personality and engage in drinking, smoking, eating or shopping in an effort to shield the negative vibes to try and feel better about your life. Are you ready to feel better, more empowered about your life?
Help is at hand!
In this unique, life-changing and expansive workshop, you will:
* learn what it means to live with this special gift
* learn how to perceive it as lightness, rather than heaviness
* understand how it forms part of your unique contribution to the well-being of humanity – your life purpose
* receive Source energy and insight to clear away old beliefs and set you on a path of positive, empowered living
* learn how to ‘be your own guru’ and manage your emotional well-being with conscious creation and mastery of thought
* learn the 7 keys to manifesting wellness and happiness for yourself, everyday, regardless of what’s going on around you
* learn how to be the greatness you came here to be, by simply being happy and connected to your soul wisdom!
Hosted by Helly Beks – Empath, Energy Practitioner, Teacher, and Founder of Heavenly Earth Projects. Helly’s joy and purpose is to teach YOU what she has discovered for herself, so you can live with the comfort, joy and abundance of living authentically from your own soul wisdom.
Are you ready to PLAY and have some FUN?!
To purchase tickets, click here https://
About the venue:
The Ceres Community Environment Park is an oasis in Brunswick East.
The workshop itself is located in the Van Raay Centre classrooms (Room 3) which are onsite. Surrounded by simple, organic farming practices, free-range hens, an arts and crafts shop and information centre, organic shop and cafe, this is a perfect environment to de-stress and soak up the vibes of clean, environmentally friendly energy – heaven for EMPATHS!
Limited parking is available onsite, and more parking is available in the overflow carpark 50 metres up the street. Or you can take the tram or bus there.
I invite you to arrive early and allow time to explore the facilities, have an organic coffee or browse the shops.
You can find out more by visiting their website http://ceres.org.au/
A tea break will be provided during the workshop, and I also recommend you bring your water bottle so you can stay hydrated throughout!
I look forward to seeing you.
Helly Beks xx