I’ve noticed that many people are experiencing ANGER at the moment. Old wounds that haven’t fully healed, are erupting, and coming to the fore. Incidents that perhaps, we haven’t thought about for years.
Anger is an indicator that our thoughts/beliefs are out of alignment with our soul’s wisdom. Anger also indicates a need to control a situation or outcome.
Anger, if buried, can lead to depression, and is often accompanied with feelings of low self worth, guilt, and dis-empowerment. In Holistic Medicine, cancer is considered to be a disease based in anger. Anger needs to expressed, but in a safe way that creates good vibes, not harmful ones. If left buried, it can manifest as disease in our physical body.
How can we release anger in a responsible way?
1. Take some quiet time and space, to reflect on what is the source of the anger, and what triggers it? Is it because you feel:
– you haven’t been heard?
– you haven’t been respected?
– you had a different point of view to someone else?
– you always want to be right, to feel empowered?
– you feel you need to control situations?
– you lost out in a situation and you feel like a fool?
2. Work out who you are angry at. Is it:
– another person?
– a group or company?
– the government?
– people you perceive as stupid?
3. Take a paradigm shift and draw on your empathy. Look at the situation from the other person’s perspective. You must get to a place where you accept a few spiritual truths, based on Universal Laws, so you can let it go and move on:
– you cannot control the thoughts, emotions or actions of others. You can only control your response to it. If you are angry, that is a sign of defeat! It is a sign that you have allowed the ‘other’ to control how YOU feel. The angry person is the one who has lost self-control. Anger does not make you feel better, until you release it responsibly.
– anger has the power to lift you out of your depression, because it is further up the vibrational scale of emotions. It gives you the energy to take positive action and shift your thinking.
– we are each a product of our history and life experiences. No two people can have exactly the same point of view. Allow others to have theirs, as you like to have yours! Accept what you cannot change, and start asking the Universe what is the message in this for you?
– the attitude of others is a reflection of our own attitude. What is being reflected back at you? What is the vibrational frequency that you are putting out and attracting more of?
4. Express the energy. Get angry and get it all out!
– ALONE and IN PRIVATE, where the energy cannot negatively impact another person
– speak your mind, yell, write a letter, create a drawing or create some music.
– clean up the expressed energy by cleansing your aura and your space with incense, or Tibetan bells. Burn the letter to cleanse the energy.
5. Cleanse and relax your energy field with meditation, music, a massage, yoga session.
6. Work daily to focus on allowance of all points of view, and look for the commonalities you have with others, rather than the differences.
7. Forgive yourself, let go of your guilt. Connect with your inner being, and choose to get happy now!
Energy Medicine Practitioner, Forensic Healer, Angel Intuitive
Founder – Heavenly Earth Projects
View on Facebook
If you need help to clear your past so you can move on, I can assist you.
Are you ready to feel LIGHTER, BRIGHTER and more FREE? Are you ready to re-connect with your INNER GURU – and trust your intuition?
Whether it be our upcoming workshops or a SKYPE session, I can assist you with Forensic Healing and Intuitive guidance to help you get to where you want to be.
Experience clarity, direction, and the soul-trust and soul-reconnection process, with my bespoke sessions.
Sharing some feedback from a recent EMPATH workshop:
“Just wanted to say a big thank you for your guidance and teachings today, Tappreciate it so much. I truly feel it added to my growth as a person and will help me on my journey. Your work is amazing and I hope to see you around in the future. I’m genuinely grateful. Looking forward to your future workshops…wherever they are! I’m extremely hungry for this growth. Xx” Alicia P.
And more feedback from a client after a bespoke Healing and Guidance session. The intention for the session was for her to ‘feel peaceful, and more open to Spirit’, and comprised various energy re-clearings, and a Spiritual Awakening healing:
“I feel amazing. All my senses are amplified and my heart space is really warm. Thank you so much. Xo” – Nikki R.
Please follow and like us: